Thanks for signing up for Community Roulette on The BlackOut HUB for April. Here’s how it works:
- Complete your profile – this may have been updated since you last looked
- You’ll have received your roulette partners username – use it to request them as a friend or respond to their request
- Friends and Messaging –> Friends –> +Add Friend –> Enter Username –> Add friend
- You and your partner agree to respond to 10 questions this month.
- The only limit to the scope of the questions is that you are willing to answer them yourself. You can refuse to answer. If a question you ask is refused as inappropriate, you can ask another.
- Here are three to get you started
- What have you learnt from being on lockdown for a month?
- Have you watched a movie/series recently that you would recommend? What did you enjoy about it?
- Who has inspired you recently? Why?