Thanks for signing up for Community Roulette on The BlackOut HUB for June Here’s how it works:
- Complete your profile – you may have changed your mind about some of the answers
- You’ll have received your roulette partners username – use it to request them as a friend or respond to their request
- Friends and Messaging –> Friends –> +Add Friend –> Enter Username –> Add friend
- You and your partner agree to respond to 6 questions from your partner this month.
- The only limit to the scope of the questions is that you are willing to answer them yourself. You can (of course) refuse to answer. If a question you ask is refused as inappropriate, you can ask another.
- Here are three to get you started . . .
- What will your first holiday destination be, when we can fly again?
- Do you normally go to Notting Hill Carnival? Will you miss it this year?
- It would be Pride this month, have you ever been? Will you join in any of the online events?